Last Updated on August 15, 2019 by Ravi Sankar Robbi
Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) who has the ultimate authority to release or amend any Standards on Auditing, will be called as SA’s, has released some New / Revised Standards on Auditing on 17th May,2016.
Click on the below links of New / Revised Standards on Auditing
- Revised SA 700, Forming an Opinion and Reporting on Financial Statements.
- New SA 701, Communicating Key Audit Matters in the Independent Auditorâ€™s Report.
- Revised SA 705, Modifications to the Opinion in the Independent Auditorâ€™s Report.
- Revised SA 706, Emphasis of Matter Paragraphs and Other Matter Paragraphs in the Independent Auditorâ€™s Report.
- Revised SA 260, Communication with Those Charged with Governance.
- Revised SA 570, Going Concern
Author is a Qualified CMA with an experience of more than 8 years in the industry. He is also an All India Rank holder in both Inter (AIR-26) & Final (AIR-46) examinations of ICAI. He loves to writes articles on Income Tax & GST.